This holiday season, bring the sweet smell of gingerbread into your classroom with this fun and interactive unit! We have included ELA, Math, Science, and STEM activities that your students will love while also learning and practicing important skills. In this resource you will find:
1. Recommended Book List
2. Easy Gingerbread Cookie Dough Recipe
3. Describe a Cookie graphic organizer
4. How to Make Gingerbread Cookies cut & paste sequencing printable
5. How to Make Gingerbread Cookies draw & write sequencing printable
6. How We Eat a Cookie activity
7. Label the Gingerbread Cookie cut & paste
8. Create a Gingerbread Cookie design & write
9. Creating words printable
10. Finish the Story creative writing (two prompts)
11. Gingerbread themed writing paper
12. Inside My Gingerbread House craftivity
13. Gingerbread Man story map
14. The Gingerbread Man sequencing printable
15. The Gingerbread Man STEM challenge (with teacher directions, student worksheets and printable gingerbread men)
16. Gingerbread Science activity with recording sheet
17. Color Word Center (read, build, and write)
18. Gum Drop Graphing math activity
19. Fact Family Gingerbread House center
Perfect for grades K-2nd! For Kindergarten students, some printables may require a more guided instruction approach. First and second grade students will be able to complete printables more independently.
Please download our preview for a closer look into this pack...Enjoy!
Connect with us!