This unit is a perfect culmination to Gingerbread Week! Go on a gingerbread hunt around the school to try and find the Gingerbread Man! Editable PowerPoint also included to personalize for your class!
Included in this download are:
- Teacher Directions
- Two different versions of the Missing Poster for students to make
- Six different clues for walking around the school looking for the Gingerbread Man, plus 2 extra and a blank page in case your school does not have one of the areas listed
- A large Gingerbread Man to print on brown construction paper to display when you students "find" him!
- PowerPoint editable version of the clue cards. Need a specific place or want a teacher's name on the card? Go ahead and type it up and print it! A link to download the same font that I used is in the PPT file is included.
- FREEBIE Gingerbread Writing file from my blog.
When finished with the activity, the missing posters, writing pages, and gingerbread cutout would make a really cute bulletin board display!
For more ideas, lessons, and freebies, visit my blog www.teaching-with-style.com!