Also included in
- Are you looking for cute and fun themed activities for special education in preschool? Are you ever frustrated that you can't find cute activities that are at your student's level and always having to modify things? This bundle of interactive books and simple matching activities is the solution toPrice $135.00Original Price $204.00Save $69.00
- This bundle includes ALL of the Autism Little Learners printable products (does not include Boom Cards).© Autism Little Learners 2021-2022Connect with me on:Autism Little Learners WebsiteFacebookPinterestInstagramPrice $1265.00Original Price $1554.50Save $289.50
This resource is geared toward young learners at the early childhood or early elementary level. It includes 3 gingerbread themed interactive visual stories that help improve engagement! There are also 8 bright and fun matching activities. This is a perfect set of activities for early childhood special education teachers, preschool teachers, speech therapists and parents. These are fun activities for autistic toddlers and preschoolers. This resources includes the following:
3 Interactive Visual Stories:
* What Are The Gingerbread Children Doing?
* How Does The Gingerbread Man Feel?
* Colorful Gingerbread Match!
8 Matching Activities:
* Gingerbread dress up activity
* Gingerbread man and house color match activity
* Match the gingerbread person's job activity
* Match the gingerbread person's emotions activity
* Match the gingerbread shapes activity
* Gingerbread counting activity
* Match the gingerbread man colors activity
* Decorate the gingerbread house activity
These are hands on activities that work best if laminated, so you can use Velcro to attach the pieces.
If you like this activity, check out my other similar activities!
Masks: Interactive Books & Matching Activities for Little Learners
Halloween: Interactive Books & Matching Activities for Little Learners
Turkeys: Interactive Books & Matching Activities for Little Learners
Christmas: Interactive Books & Matching Activities for Little Learners
© Autism Little Learners 2020
Website/Blog: www.autismlittlelearners.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/autismlittlelearners/ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/autismlittlelearners/ Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/autismlittlelearners