Kick off winter with some Gingerbread fun! This activity includes:
1. A letter/assignment to parents explaining how to disguise the gingerbread man.
2. Gingerbread man template to attach to letter.
3. A color, cut and paste sequencing activity to do after reading the story in class.
4. A venn diagram to compare your Gingerbread Man to yourself.
5. A graphic organizer "The gingerbread man is/has/can..."
6. Two lined writing pages with gingerbread graphics to color.
7. A graphing activity to do as a class.
8. A bulleting board idea "Swinging into Winter Fun."
a. Centerpiece with graphics.
b. Template for each child to color for board.
Graphics by www.pinkcatstudio.com