PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Run, Run as fast as you can, you can't stop the kids from learning and wanting more of these fun and engaging holiday centers. Do you read the Gingerbread man to your class? If so, then these centers are a must.
Create a full week of Gingerbread Man activities for December with this resource. Your students will have a ton of fun matching beginning sounds, reading predictable text, playing the roll a sight word game snd so much more.
Need more Centers for December
• Oven Sound Sort- Beginning Sounds: Place the matching cookie shee pictureso with the correct oven beginning sounds.
• Roll a Sight Word: Roll the die and write the word in the correct column.
• Roll & Cover Sight Word: Roll the die and cover the sight word.
• Sight Word Cards: Print two sets and use for memory matching games
• Upper & Lower Case Alphabet Cards: Use for memory matching games
• Syllable Sort: Sort the pictures onto the cards by syllables.
• Syllable Count & Clip: Clap the syllables and clip the correct number with a clothespin.
• Missing Letters Upper & Lower Case Cards: find the missing letters. These cards are color coded for upper and lower case letters.
• Beginning Sound Clip: Use clothes pins to clip beginning sounds.
• Read & Write the Room: Place cards around the room students record the beginning sound.
• Pocket Chart Reading: 2 versions with picture cards.
• 2 Emergent Readers: You can pick the sequence of the stories depending on the books you have read.
• Match the Beginning Sounds Cut and Paste
Activities in this resource meet the following Common Core Standards for Kindergarten
• K.RFS.1.4 Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
• K.RFS.2.2 Count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
• K.RFS.3.1 Demonstrate basic knowledge of letter-sound correspondences by
producing the primary or most frequent sound for each consonant.
• K.RFS.3.3 Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she,
my, is, are, do, does).
• K.RFS.4 Read emergent-reader texts with purpose and understanding.
Be the first to know about new resources, discounts and freebies!
Click the green star ⭐ above to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
Having difficulty with a file?
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your My Purchases page. Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You will earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Time 4 Kindergarten.
All rights reserved by author Tiffani Mugurussa.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.