Fun Run as fast as you can- This resource is loaded with 15 plus math games:
• Ten Frame Match: Count the objects in the ten frames and place the correct number in the box.
• Number Sequence: Place the missing numbers on the gingerbread men.
• Patterns: Use the pieces to continue the patterns.
• Number Cards 1-25: There are number, word and base ten cards. These can be used to play memory or matching in a pocket chart.
• Skip Counting by 5’s and 10’s: Practice skip counting by placing the cards in order either by 5’s or just by 10’s.
• Counting Cookies 1-12: Place a number card on the oven. Place the correct number of cookies on the cookie sheet- For extra fun have students use a mini spatula.
• Gingerbread Time: Match the analog and digital clock.
• Roll and Cover: Roll a die and cover the Santa hat
• Roll, Add and Cover: Roll two dice, add and cover the Santa hat.
• Cookie Sorting: Sort the cookies then graph the data. For fun print extra copies of the cookie sheets to use as sorting boards.
• Light Bulb Strip Pattern Book: Print collate staple, then cut on the lines. (I run this through the copy machine it automatically collate. All I need to do is staple down the sides then cut the books apart.)
• Gingerbread Strip Pattern Book: Print collate staple, then cut on the lines.
• 15 Number Puzzles: Count and connect the pieces.
• Tally Puzzles 1-10: Count and connect the pieces.
• Count and Clip 1-20: count the objects and clip the correct number with a clothespin.
• Measuring: using unifix or linker cubes measure the height of each object and record on the record sheet
• Blackline Masters: Choose which number sequence you want students to work on placing in order.