Also included in
- Spice up your Gingerbread Theme Christmas resources with these book companion activities, crafts, and glyphs for The Gingerbread Man and the Gingerbread Girl. This Gingerbread interactive read aloud BUNDLE includes two weeks of reading and writing standards based lessons. Students will learn how toPrice $9.80Original Price $14.00Save $4.20
- These read aloud lesson for Mooseltoe Christmas BUNDLE is great for kindergarten and first grade! Students will describe characters, setting, sequence major events, and problems and solutions with these December guided reading lessons, graphic organizers, worksheets that provide students with modeliPrice $18.20Original Price $26.00Save $7.80
- Are you looking for Guided Reading Group Activities, Interactive Reading Lesson Plans, and Writing Activities to guide your daily reading and writing instruction in kindergarten and 1st grade? This YEAR-LONG DIFFERENTIATED Read Aloud bundle will guide your daily instruction in reading comprehension,Price $98.00Original Price $196.00Save $98.00
- Are you looking for low-prep DIFFERNETIATED Gingerbread Man Reading Comprehension activities for December? This Gingerbread Theme Christmas Read Alouds and Crafts BUNDLE includes reading and writing lessons, gingerbread crafts, gingerbread glyph activities, how to write sentences, word wall cards, tPrice $19.99Original Price $27.50Save $7.51
Make teaching reading and writing fun with these DIFFERENTIATED Gingerbread Reading, Writing, and Craft Activities! EVERYTHING you need to teach folktales, reading comprehension, vocabulary, and writing are included. Quick and easy setup plus clear student directions make this December Gingerbread Man read aloud perfect for your kindergarten, first, second, and special education students! These reading and writing activities are standards based aligned and perfect for whole and small groups.
You will guide your students in whole group and small group reading instruction as they explore and learn about folktales, characters, settings, morals, sequencing, and building reading comprehension. This week-long differentiated read aloud includes activities for teaching vocabulary, writing, instructional illustrated posters, graphic organizers, crafts, and more!
The Gingerbread Man Reading and Writing Read Aloud Covers:
- What does an Author do?
- What does an Illustrator do?
- Reading Graphs
- Using Graphic Organizers
- Sequencing and Retelling Story
- Characters and Setting
- Narrative Writing
- Opinion Writing
- Speaking and Listening Skills
- Illustrate and Retell the Story of the using Time Order Words
This Gingerbread Man Read Aloud Includes:
- 8 Writing Questions (Flip Tab Format 2 per page)
- 7 Cut and Paste Writing Questions (8 per page)
- Folk Tale Poster (8.5 x 11)
- 12 Story Comprehension Cards
- 8 Illustrated Vocabulary Cards
- 5 Day Lesson Plans with DIFFERENTIATED instructions for K-3rd grade
- Sequencing and Retelling Cut and Paste Sheets (2 per page)
- Characters and Setting Map Worksheet
- Student Vocabulary Sheet (4 per page)
- 2 Final Consonant Illustrated Posters (5 x 7)
- 2 Diphthongs Illustrated Posters (5 x 7)
- 1 Cut and Paste Ending Sounds with P and N Worksheet (1 per page)
- 1 Flip Tab Cover Ending Sounds with P and N Worksheet (2 per page)
- 1 Cut and Paste Diphthong Worksheet (1 per page
- 1 Flip Tab Cover Diphthong Worksheet (2 per page)
- Cinnamon Dough Recipe
- 5 Question Yes or No Test
- 2 Writing Graphic Organizer
- Gingerbread Craft
- Gingerbread Boy and Gingerbread Girl Glyphs
Standards based reading and writing activities for K-3rd grade provides differentiation to meet the needs of your special education and english language learners too!
WHAT TEACHERS LIKE YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS READ ALOUD…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"I really love this unit! It was just what I was looking for."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great for an observation!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Kids loved the activities provided in this product.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Fun and engaging! Thank you for making my students love our ELA time. So many great activities are included in this Read Aloud that could easily be used for two-weeks! Thank you!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Another amazing Read Aloud! Jam packed with lots of choices, activities, and the craft makes an adorable bulletin board display. My kids and I all loved it! Thanks!"
Click on the links below for other helpful resource.
CLICK here to FOLLOW me and SAVE 50% off my products the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED!
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.