Also included in
- Story sequencing and retelling is so much fun with these printable crowns! This is a growing bundle of no prep and easy prep hats based on favorite picture books.⭐MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCTEach story set includes 3 different versions of hats:Print & Go: students color and you assembleCut & Glue$24.00$34.50Save $10.50
- These gingerbread theme literacy activities include differentiated emergent readers, a FUN sequencing activity, and an engaging letter recognition activity. PLUS, with this bundle, you also get a bonus gingerbread house alphabet activity that's not available anywhere else.Update 11/29/20: I added tw$11.25$14.75Save $3.50
These sequencing hats for the story The Gingerbread Man are easy to print and go! They're a fun addition to your holiday reading lessons. Students can retell the story from each other's hats, and to their families at home.
These printable hats come in 3 different versions and in both color and black and white:
- Print & Go: students color and you assemble
- Cut & Glue: students cut out the story pieces and glue to the crown in the correct sequence
- Artistic: blank space for students to add their own favorite scene or other related artwork.
In addition, there is a set with the ending where the gingerbread man gets eaten in the end and a set for the happier ending - so you can choose which better fits your class.
UPDATE 12/14/20 - I added black & white versions to go with 3 specific Gingerbread Man books. I used the books by Beatrice Rodriguez, Eric Kimmel, and Louise Martin. Scroll all the way to the end of the file to find these.
UPDATE 12/9/19 - I added an additional popular version of the story. There's now also a version with an old man in the chase instead of a sheep.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
⭐Want to know when I'm having a sale or have posted a new product?
TIP FOR BUYERS
You can get credit for any future Teachers Pay Teachers purchase by leaving feedback on this product! I love that feedback!