Also included in
- This set contains ALL 8 "Secret Word Write the Room" products. When you purchase this BUNDLE, you save 20%! Please click on the titles below to take a more detailed look at each set, including previews, pictures, and descriptions.This set includes:1. Secret Word Write the Room for Back to School2$15.04$23.50Save $8.46
Your students are going to enjoy solving these! Keep students engaged as they write sight words, finding the “secret words” to complete gingerbread-themed sentences.
This set includes:
* 2 sets of write the room sight word cards with 18 words each
(Set 1: ate, after, black, came, every, do, from, its, keep, must, new, our, open, ran, say, they, thank, and use Set 2: any, around, by, could, does, enough, first, idea, knew, may, now, once, off, read, some, take, then, and until)
* 1 set of EDITABLE cards!
* 5 write the room lists with separate secret words (in color and blackline)
* 1 write the WHOLE room recording sheet (in color and blackline)
* 1 write the room and make sentences sheet (in color and black line)
⭐ Gingerbread Sentences BOOM CARDS
⭐ Gingerbread Word Family Sorting Cards
⭐ Gingerbread Math BOOM CARDS How Many More
⭐ Gingerbread Math Boom Cards Making Numbers 11-20
⭐ Gingerbread Man Game Sight Words, Sentences, Blends and Digraphs
⭐ Gingerbread Man Math and Literacy for First Grade
⭐ Gingerbread Man Math and Literacy for Kindergarten
This product addresses the following Common Core Standards* for kindergarten and first grade language arts:
RF.K.1 Demonstrate understanding of the organization and basic features of print.
RF.K.3c Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she, my, is, are, do, does).
L.K.1a Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
L.K.1f Produce and expand complete sentences in shared language activities.
L.K.2 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
RF.1.1a Recognize the distinguishing features of a sentence (e.g., first word, capitalization, ending punctuation).
RF.1.3g Recognize and read grade-appropriate irregularly spelled words.
L.1.1a Print all upper- and lowercase letters.
L.1.1 Produce and expand complete simple and compound declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences in response to prompts.
L.1.2 Demonstrate command of the conventions of standard English capitalization, punctuation, and spelling when writing.
*Common Core Standards © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.