Also included in
- Jump into Gingerbread fun this winter with a variety of gingerbread activities bundled together to save you time and money and give your students math, Stem, and literacy activities to keep them engaged all December long! Whether you're looking for gingerbread house centers, projects, or lesson mate$8.80$11.00Save $2.20
Looking for a math activity that's fun this December with a Gingerbread themed math center. Practice counting or basic facts (addition through multiplication) using the differentiated spinner numbers and recording sheets to work best for your students! Great for a math station, independent practice, or early finisher activity.
This resource includes:
1. Teaching notes/ Directions
2. 4 spinners (numbers to 5, numbers within 10, multiples of 10, and counting to 5)
3. 7 Choices for recording sheets (write the number, fill in the ten frame, add, add 3 numbers, addition and subtraction fact families, multiplication, multiplication and division fact families).
Differentiation helps students to practice skills that they most need:
1. Counting quantities to 5
2. Representing numbers on a ten frame
5. Fact Families