This is my Common Core Gingerbread Math Centers
and Common Core Gingerbread Literacy Centers
Combined into one bundle.
Common Core and More Gingerbread Math Centers
This Set includes 15 plus math games:
• Ten Frame Match: Count the objects in the ten frames and place the correct number in the box.
• Number Sequence: Place the missing numbers on the gingerbread men.
• Patterns: Use the pieces to continue the patterns.
• Number Cards 1-25: There are number, word and base ten cards. These can be used to play memory or matching in a pocket chart.
• Skip Counting by 5’s and 10’s: Practice skip counting by placing the cards in order either by 5’s or just by 10’s.
• Counting Cookies 1-12: Place a number card on the oven. Place the correct number of cookies on the cookie sheet- For extra fun have students use a mini spatula.
• Gingerbread Time: Match the analog and digital clock.
• Roll and Cover: Roll a die and cover the Santa hat
• Roll, Add and Cover: Roll two dice, add and cover the Santa hat.
• Cookie Sorting: Sort the cookies then graph the data. For fun print extra copies of the cookie sheets to use as sorting boards.
• Light Bulb Strip Pattern Book: Print collate staple, then cut on the lines. (I run this through the copy machine it automatically collate. All I need to do is staple down the sides then cut the books apart.)
• Gingerbread Strip Pattern Book: Print collate staple, then cut on the lines.
• 15 Number Puzzles: Count and connect the pieces.
• Tally Puzzles 1-10: Count and connect the pieces.
• Count and Clip 1-20: count the objects and clip the correct number with a clothespin.
• Measuring: using unifix or linker cubes measure the height of each object and record on the record sheet
• Blackline Masters: Choose which number sequence you want students to work on placing in order.
Activities in this packet meet the following Common Core Standards for Kindergarten
• K.RFS.1.4 Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
• K.RFS.2.2 Count, pronounce, blend, and segment syllables in spoken words.
• K.RFS.3.1 Demonstrate basic knowledge of letter-sound correspondences by
producing the primary or most frequent sound for each consonant.
• K.RFS.3.3 Read common high-frequency words by sight (e.g., the, of, to, you, she,
my, is, are, do, does).
• K.RFS.4 Read emergent-reader texts with purpose and understanding.
Common Core Gingerbread Literacy Centers
• Oven Sound Sort- Beginning Sounds: Place the matching cookie shee pictureso with the correct oven beginning sounds.
• Roll a Sight Word: Roll the die and write the word in the correct column.
• Roll & Cover Sight Word: Roll the die and cover the sight word.
• Sight Word Cards: Print two sets and use for memory matching games
• Upper & Lower Case Alphabet Cards: Use for memory matching games
• Syllable Sort: Sort the pictures onto the cards by syllables.
• Syllable Count & Clip: Clap the syllables and clip the correct number with a clothespin.
• Missing Letters Upper & Lower Case Cards: find the missing letters. These cards are color coded for upper and lower case letters.
• Beginning Sound Clip: Use clothes pins to clip beginning sounds.
• Read & Write the Room: Place cards around the room students record the beginning sound.
• Pocket Chart Reading: 2 versions with picture cards.
• 2 Emergent Readers: You can pick the sequence of the stories depending on the books you have read.
• Match the Beginning Sounds Cut and Paste
Copyright © Tiffani Mugurussa Time4Kindergarten.com
Like Time4kindergarten on Facebook
Follow me on Pinterest Pinterest