This product is sure to keep your students engaged and learning during the crazy holiday and winter months when you need activities that you can just grab and go. It has made my lesson planning a LOT easier and I want to help make your life easier, too! :)
Here is what is included:
Guess the Feeling Game (pgs. 7-9: Color)
• 2 different boards are provided, along with character cards
• Students each choose 1 character card and take turns asking and answering yes/no questions about the characters
• The first student to correctly identify their opponent's character is the winner
Create-your-own Bingo Boards (pgs. 10-11: Color/pgs. 24-25: B&W)
• Just Print & Go!!
• Half page size boards
• Your choice of color or black & white boards and character pieces
• Picture task cards can be used as calling cards or you can simply print and cut an extra page of character pieces
Open ended Game Boards & Game Pawns (pgs. 12-14: Color/pgs. 26-28: B&W)
• 2 different game boards
• 1 page of 10 optional gingerbread game pawns
• Can be used with any of the included task cards
• All game pieces come in a choice of color or black & white
Task cards (pgs. 15-23: Color/pgs. 29-37: B&W)
• 3 different types of cards (gingerbread picture cards, conversation starters about emotions, and listening for details)
• All task cards come in a choice of color or black & white
• Listening for details cards cover WH questions (Who, What, When, & Where) about winter activities (snow days, sledding, ice skating, etc.).
★ Gingerbread Emotion Descriptions and Body Language Clues
★ Emotions Board Game
★ Winter Inferencing Activities
★ Winter Bingo (Freebie)
If you have any questions, please ask before you purchase!
♥ Please leave me feedback if you download this product. Your comments help me make my products better! :) Also, click the green star above and follow my store so you will be notified when I upload new products. Thanks for shopping!
You can follow my store on social media here: