Gingerbread path games make counting and adding come to life. There are so many ways you can use these path games:
• Roll one dice and move the corresponding number
• Roll two dice, add the numbers, and move the total
• Put out letter cards, number cards, or shape cards. Student identify the item on the card and move 3 spaces.
• Gingerbread Path Game with a short path (color and blackline)
• Gingerbread Path Game with a long path (color and blackline)
Game Counter Ideas:
• Teddy Grahams
• Mini Candy Canes
• Pom Poms
• Gum Drops
Check out more gingerbread and winter products!
88" target="_blank">Gingerbread Books: Comparing, Retelling, & Writing
Gingerbread Math, Literacy, & Fine Motor Centers and ActivitiesBakery: Dramatic Play, Math, Literacy, Fine Motor, & MoreWinter Math and Literacy CentersSweets Bakery Math and Literacy CentersWinter Math and Literacy CentersIce Skating Rink Dramatic Play for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted!
Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Gingerbread | The Gingerbread Man | gingerbread centers | gingerbread math | gingerbread literacy | gingerbread house | gingerbread writing |gingerbread letters | gingerbread preschool | gingerbread pre-k | gingerbread kindergarten | gingerbread fine motor | gingerbread houses