This digital and printable gingerbread mini unit is perfect to use with SO many of your students. It's a really fun addition to my December themes, especially during a really busy time of year.
Why I LOVE this resource for my speech and language students:
- Multi-sensory and hands-on activities are research-based and widely known to be effective therapy strategies.
- It includes a DIGITAL version of many of the pages, which is perfect for virtual learning, teletherapy, and for using with a tablet in speech.
- It includes 5 different sensory bin activities and 4 play dough activities.
- Most of the activities can be adapted for multiple goals and open-ended reinforcement.
- It keeps little hands busy and promotes sensory feedback and creativity.
- My students request these activities and have lots of fun with them.
p. 4-15 Open-ended worksheets & activities
p. 5-9 dot sheets/100 trial sheets
p. 10-11 grids/frames to use with mini objects
p. 12-15 crafts & activity sheets
p. 16-19 Large gingerbread character bin with worksheet
p. 20 Visual sentence strips
p. 21-22 Gingerbread actions
p. 23-24 Gingerbread emotions
p. 25-30 Gingerbread pronouns
p. 31-53 Gingerbread articulation sensory bin
-Editable blank, R, S, Z, L, K, G, F initial/medial/final positions
p. 54-59 Gingerbread vocabulary/category smash mats
p. 60-64 WH question smash mats
p. 65 Editable blank smash mat
p. 66-68 Build a gingerbread play dough companion with visuals
p. 69-71 Make-it play dough cards
p. 72-73 Describing visuals
**Instructions for each activity are included throughout the download.
•100 trial sheets
•Articulation grid sheet
•Draw & describe
•Build a Gingerbread Man
•Following directions mats
•Feed the gingerbread
•Spin & say wheel games
Please contact me with question prior to purchasing! firstname.lastname@example.org