Giraffe Life Cycle and Parts of a Giraffe Characteristics Montessori
This Giraffe Pack with learning printables is great for preschool and kindergarten children. Use this resource with clear true-to-life images and photographs to create hands-on giraffe activities for your students or for exploring Mammal and Africa Units in your classroom.
Children will learn the stages of the giraffe life cycle, and parts of a giraffe, practice sequencing skills and work to improve their concentration and fine motor skills.
This resource contains a giraffe life cycle poster, worksheet, 3-part cards, and parts of a giraffe printable.
HERE IS WHAT’S INCLUDED:
- Giraffe life cycle poster
- Giraffe life cycle 3 part cards
- Giraffe life cycle information cards
- Giraffe life cycle coloring, cutting, and pasting worksheet
- Giraffe life cycle tracing strips
- Parts of a Giraffe diagram
- Parts of a Giraffe booklet (independent writing)
- Parts of a Giraffe student activity page
- Parts of a Giraffe labels
- Parts of a Giraffe tracing & independent writing
- Giraffe characteristics color poster
- Giraffe characteristics black line poster
- Giraffe characteristics mat
- Giraffe characteristics color cards
- Giraffe characteristics tracing & coloring student booklet
- Giraffe characteristics student booklet
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.