In this book companion set for Giles Andreae's Giraffes Can't Dance, you will find...
3 Reader Response Pages (two versions of each for easy differentiation)
- Summarizing (with printable mini anchor chart)
- Understanding Characters (empathy)
- Determine Lesson or Message of Story
- Adjectives- Students identify adjectives from the text and record them on a mini anchor chart. Students then use six adjectives to describe the main character.
- Students design their own stick puppets and write a "sequel" story to Giraffes Can't Dance.
Interested in having exclusive free resources, updates, and helpful hints sent right to your inbox?