NO PREP worksheets for the book Giraffes Can’t Dance by Giles Andrede
I have created these worksheets to challenge the students’ comprehension of the story and to draw attention to the beautiful language used to tell it.
Included in the package:
1. Package title page.
2. Prediction worksheets (2 pages) to be completed before the story has been read.
3. Story Illustration page (beginning, middle, and end)
4. Comprehension questions #1-10 (4 pages in total)
5. Rhyming words from the story
6. Animal and dance match
7. Making connections between student and story (2 pages)
8. Making Connections between student and story (Venn diagram)
9. How many syllables (42 words from the story)?
10. Art activity (design a cover for the book)
11. Teacher answer pages (4 pages total)
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015
Copyright © Patricia Watson. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.