This interactive activity will have your students learning all about giraffes while practicing essential reading comprehension skills like main idea, context clues, vocabulary, and text features.
• What Are Giraffes?
• What Giraffes Eat
• The Giraffe Habitat
• Giraffe Families
• Survival In The Wild
• Fun Facts
* Read about giraffes on each page, using context clues to fill in the missing information.
* Determine main idea and choose the correct title for each chapter (cut and paste).
* Complete the table of contents by adding titles in the correct spot (cut and paste).
* Use the glossary to understand new vocabulary about giraffes.
* Complete a skills application activity - complete a diagram using information from the text about giraffe adaptations
Includes links to supplemental websites and videos about giraffes.
Get ALL of my "All About" Books in a discounted bundle HERE