Also included in
- While this bundle will give you great lessons for November with songs about turkeys, thankfulness, and pie, "Give Thanks" and "One Piece of Pie" can be used year-round! All the songs include sound files, Orff instrument arrangements, and easy (opt) ukulele parts.Something for everyone K-6!Give ThanPrice $9.75Original Price $13.00Save $3.25
- Combining quality musical experiences with the SEL theme of caring, kindness, thankfulness, and social action is what you will get with these three songs. A wide variety of musical offerings include a round, echo song, Orff arrangements, movement and scarf activities, and so much more. There's sometPrice $12.60Original Price $15.75Save $3.15
Pull out this versatile echo song about appreciation, thanksgiving, and thankfulness in November or for other celebrations throughout the year. A simple Orff arrangement, one-chord C ukulele part, , and movement will make this a great concert piece or SEL activity in the classroom.
In PowerPoint and GS versions with arrangement video, mp3, and sheet music.
A B section that can be personalized for many events including
- Special Persons Day
- Grandparents Day
- Veterans Day
- Principal Appreciation
- Kindergarten Graduation
In the Presentation
- Lyric discussion on giving thanks and an attitude of gratitude.
- Movement routine
- Scarf activities
- Instrument Parts
- Lyric writing to personalize the song
- Melody practice (drm, mrm, mrd, sm, sd, sd')
- Rhythm practice (2 eighths, quarters)
- Orff arrangement with xylophones, metallophone, drum (substitution ideas included)
- Ukulele-1 chord C