Utilize this handout as a classroom management technique to get your students attention. In order to utilize this handout effectively, you must always ensure to be clear and direct with each step while counting.
1. "Let me see everyone watching eyes on me."
This way you know you have their attention.
2. "Let me see everyone with their listening ears."
This allows you to ensure the students are hearing your directions.
3. "Please let me see everyone lips are zipped (display close lips)
This way students are aware they can not talk while you are talking.
4. "Please show me quiet feet."
This way students know not to be moving around while directions are being given.
5. "Please show me quiet hands."
This way you see that the students are not being distraction by something.