Thankful For Pumpkin Crown Craft for Thanksgiving
The Pumpkin and Seeds Crown is in landscape format and measures 8.5 x 11. It is available in color and black and white. Students will color, cut and glue/staple the hat together. Then they will fill out pumpkin seeds and write down what they are thankful for.
Let the children celebrate gratitude and Thanksgiving with fun and creativity!
Directions included too!
1. Color and cut the pumpkin and the crown.
2. Color and cut the back band, the front pumpkin pocket and the seeds.
3. Glue the bands together to make the crown.
4. Glue the front pumpkin pocket to the whole back pumpkin so they line up.
Leave an opening at the top for the seeds.
5. Use the seeds to write down what you are thankful for and insert them into the pumpkin pocket.
OPTIONAL: Use pipe cleaners to make the seeds ‘pop out’.
*** If you plan on sharing this resource, please purchase the appropriate number of licenses.
The Kinder Kids Store