If you have any questions, please use the Q&A tab to inquire within.
- Updated 6-26-17 New logos (two options). You are not required to swap out your credit graphic for the new one, but if you did, cool beans.
- I've also added language to make it crystal clear that you can't make coloring pages, classroom decor, labels, and other resources by merely putting my graphics on the page and nothing else. This hasn't changed since I started creating graphics. It's just that I'm constantly being asked to interpret what "add your own text and/or graphics" means. My mentioning these examples should alleviate that ambiguity.
- Updated 6-26-17 to include 5 new licenses you can chose to obtain to extend your use of my clip art in your resources. These are use cases that weren't allowed in the past but now I'm making them available. Rather than raise prices on everything in my store to allow broad usage for everyone, these licenses will only effect those wanting to create products and services beyond my standard use policy.
- I've also added in language to say that products made on Boom Learning are OK including inserting images in the background and moveable pieces, since that platform is secure. Yay!
- I've also stated that it's OK to insert flattened images into the background of digital resources made for Microsoft OneDrive and Google Drive as you would with your PowerPoint slides. Yay!
- Updated 6-3016 to include language about the Go Open Initiative.