Also included in
- This bundle is for those teaching the ProStart Global Cuisine Unit from the Foundations Textbook Chapter 11. These flap books come with 2 versions for each country being studied. The 2 page flap book has less items it asks students to research. The 4 page flap book asks students to go more in dept$28.50$34.00Save $5.50
- This is all the bundles that I have listed located in one place. The bundles topics are: MeatPlating and SaucingBaking (flour, sugar, fat)Food SafetyKitchen EquipmentKitchen BrigadeKnife SkillsIcing SkillsChocolate UnitSandwich UnitGlobal Cuisine Flap BooksTourism SectorsEggs cooked 10 ways10 Stage$277.98$347.47Save $69.49
This is a flap book for the ProStart and Family Consumer Science (FCS) classroom teaching the Global Cuisine 2 Curriculum. The students can be given these books as an independent research activity, group work or teacher led research and discussion project.
There is no textbook or information package to go along with these research books. Students are to use whatever resources they have to research the information (internet, magazines, cookbooks).
It is also a great Emergency Supply activity. Instead of watching a movie students using the four flap book will be led through a research assignment which is Pro Start curriculum based.
Each of the flap books covers four different aspects of a cuisine:
- INFLUENCES (religion, culture, geography, clothing)
- INGREDIENTS (individual items)
- FLAVORS (spices, herbs, distinctive taste)
- COOKING TECHNIQUES (dry heat, moist heat, dry and moist heat)
The 4 flap book gives more prompts and examples to complete the questions as well as a space for a RECIPE from the cuisine.
The single flap book covers the four aspects of a cuisine but in a simpler format and without the section for writing out a recipe.
Instructions for Printing:
This document is to be printed double sided. If your printer does not do that it can be printed individually and then glue the pages together. I have included ------ (dotted lines) to show you where to fold the pages to make the booklets.
Pro Start Level 2 - Global Cuisine 2 - K2
Identify the major influences, ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques
Did you know you earn TPT credits for purchases on TPT?
All you have to do is give the purchase a fair rating and TPT gives you credits to use on other purchases! It's literally free money - no strings attached.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 20% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Fork and Knife