Global Foods Lessons for International Cuisine - FCS - Culinary Arts
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (20)
showing 1-5 of 20 products
Are you looking for no-prep lessons for International Foods, Global Cuisine, or World Foods classes for culinary arts or Prostart? This Cooking Around the World growing bundle includes lessons on 17 world regions that span the globe from America to Asia and help students understand cultural foods and influences.
These global cuisine activities will have you planned for each of the countries and we add new ones at no extra cost to you!
⭐ Many of the resources in this food around-the-world bundle include regional recipes as well. This also includes the video questions for High on the Hog about the influence of African American foods on American cuisine.
All presentations are full of real and colorful images and include questions and activities to check for understanding and comprehension. You can present the lesson as you teach it and assign the questions to students to check for understanding.
These foods around the world lessons are no-prep and ready to teach and assign.
Some will automatically download into your Google Drive while some will need to click the Google link on a PDF or PowerPoint to download.
⭐ All global foods resources are in Google format and there is a Google Slide included that organizes the lessons for you!
What's Included in this resource?
- South American Cuisine 29-page Presentation and questions
- Asian Cuisine 27 pages Presentation and Questions
- American Regional Cuisine presentation with clickable links for each region, Activity, and questions
- Mexican Foods 23-page presentation, guided notes, and questions
- French Cuisine 20-page presentation and Questions
- Italian Foods Presentation and Questions
- Native American Cuisine 16-page presentation, questions and activity
- German Foods Lesson 18-page presentation with guided notes and questions
- Irish Foods 13-page presentation with activity and recipe
- African Cuisine Lesson with 16-page presentation and questions
- Norwegian Cuisine Lesson with presentation and Questions
- Spanish Cuisine 15-page presentation and Questions
- Ukraine Foods Presentation, Questions, Ukraine Recipe
- Australian Foods Presentation, Notes, Questions, and Recipe
- Greece Foods Presentation, Notes, Questions, and Recipe
- High on the Hog Video Questions for African American influences video
- Global Foods Menu Project
Who is this global foods bundle for?
- High School Culinary Arts
- High School FCS
- Food Science
- Family and Consumer Science
- Home Economics
- International Cuisine students
Over 80 pages of content and engaging questions and small research assignments related to the content for students to complete.
What teachers are saying:
"ABSOLUTELY LOVING THIS BUNDLE! It's the best thing I've purchased on TPT. It's so complete! Had everything I needed for an entire semester's course!"
"This has been a great way to introduce my students to different food from around the world and has complemented many of the labs that we have done/will do in class."
National Family and Consumer Science Global & Gourmet Foods Standards:
International Cuisine Performance Objective 1
IC.1 Investigate different areas from around the world and how their cultures and traditions have affected their food choices
IC.1.1. Explore how the culture of the country influences the food choices, eating habits,
IC.1.2. Assess how the traditions of the country affect food choices
⭐Check out our Blog Post on International Foods Ideas!
You May Also Like:
Culinary Arts Bell Ringer Journal
⭐ Let’s Connect:
Email List for freebies and updates on new lessons
⭐ Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only