Also included in
- This tightly-woven semester course combines Human Geography, Contemporary World Issues, and Environmental Science into a must-teach inquiry-driven, real-world, project-based experience.With these thematic, inquiry-driven units that build on each other, ask students to decide for themselves where the$115.00$131.00Save $16.00
Be confident the inquiry-driven, project-based Global Issues To Empower Course Bundle will challenge and inspire your students!
Included in this FREE Course Overview and Calendar:
- Enduring Understandings, Topics & Skills Addressed, Course Highlights & Takeaway
- Suggested Semester Calendar
- Unit Overviews for all 3 PBL Units
- Enduring Understandings, Topics & Skills Addressed, Resources Used, Unit Goals & Rationales, Formal Assessments, Embedded Supports
Taking the leap to inquiry-or project-based can be overwhelming, but now the hard work of planning and developing a challenging-yet-accessible, focused-yet-full-coverage, flexible-yet-complete semester course curriculum is DONE!
Ready to go PBL this year?
Purchase the Global Issues To Empower Course Bundle and save big as well as receive all future updates FREE!