Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Global Marketing Information Systems and Market Research is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Global Marketing Information Systems and Market Research Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Case Study on Nestle Company (with answers)
- 1 Case Study on Whirlpool company (with answers)
- 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
- 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
- 1 File with additional discussion question and 1 exercise
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
1. Discuss the roles of IT, MIS, and big data in a global company’s decision-making processes.
2. Describe the various sources of market information, including direct perception.
3. Identify the individual steps in the traditional market research process and explain some of the ways global marketers adapt them.
4. Compare the way a multinational firm organizes the marketing research effort with the way a global or transnational firm approaches the organizing issue.
5. Explain how information’s role as a strategic asset affects the structure of global corporations.
You may also like:
Once you will purchase resource please leave comment!