5 x fully resourced, highly-rated lesson packs:
1. Absolute and Constitutional monarchies vs Republics and the history behind how Britain came to be a constitutional monarchy.
2. The differences between communism and capitalism as forms of government, their advantages and disadvantages.
3. The diffference between democracies and dictatorships and what it's like to live in a dictatorship.
4. The different systems of voting and electoral reform and how different governments use different systems to stay in power.
5. Democracy, voting and different political parties.
All 5 lesson packs are complete with one hour-long powerpoint, accompanying differentiated worksheets, clip links with questions, plenaries, clear LOs and starters. All are well differentiated to three levels throughout to enable clear evidence of progress for all students.
Many more inexpensive and free resources at my store and at my website: www.ecpublishing.co.uk