Also included in
- Are you teaching Economics for the first time and feeling way over your head? Have you taught it a few times, but feel like you're ready to take your lessons to the next level? This Semester Course Bundle is yours. If I had to sum up my teaching style and the way my units are structured, I would ref$130.00$163.00Save $33.00
Looking for an engaging, student-centered, FREE lesson on globalization with a shout out to multinational corporations? Want your students to dig deep on the pros and cons of globalization while analyzing actual quantitative and qualitative data? This lesson is for you!
This lessons includes a brief, yet engaging, lecture with student fill in notes. The lecture includes opportunities for students to think critically and engage in conversation with their peers. Then students will research the pros and cons of globalization, ending with a letter to the editor in which they complete an analysis of their evidence.
The best part is that you can use this entire lesson for distance or digital learning! All student response resources come in a printable PDF version AND a Google Slides version. Students just make a copy and they can use all the included resources!
What to Expect:
- 1 Written Warm Up & Opening Activity (PDF, Google Slides)
- 1 Essential Question
- Engaging Lecture with Thinking Activities & Think-Pair-Shares throughout (PDF, MS PPT, Google Slides)
- Student Fill-In Notes for the Lecture including Warm Up (PDF, Google Slides)
- Globalization Research Assignment (PDF, Google Slides)
- Suggested Lesson Plan (PDF)
*PPT Lecture is editable. Other resources are not.
Note: all Google Drive versions appear in the lesson plans of each individual lesson. As of right now, there is no way to copy a folder in Google so for right now you will need to open the lesson plan and make a copy of each digital resource using the provided links and instructions.
- Class set of included worksheets
- Computers for research
You might enjoy:
- Monetary & Fiscal Policy Research-Based Economics Lesson
- Inflation Economics Lesson
- GDP & Standard of Living Economics Lesson
- The Business Cycle Economics Lesson
- Unemployment Rate & Types Economics Lesson