PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
75.48 MB | 101 pages
These activities are for the 2012 HM Gloria Who Might Be My Best Friend Unit 5 Lesson 22. All of these activities were created to supplement the basal series. There are activities to be used in stations, small groups, and whole group lessons. I've tried to make all of the activities as ink friendly as possible. All centers include a color and black and white copy. Here is what you will get with this unit:
1. Vocabulary Cards
2. Vocabulary Worksheets
3. Vocabulary Puzzles (color and b&w)
4. Idioms I Have, Who Has
5. Spelling Word Journal Sort
6. Flying with Homophones (color and b&w)
7. Soaring with Suffixes er and est (color and b&w)
8. Understanding Characters Activities and Response Sheets
9. 58-75: Understanding Characters Task Cards (color and b&w)
10. Gloria’s Adjective Hunt (color and b&w)
11. HFW 4x Each
12. Story Task Cards and Writing Paper
Click on the preview to get a closer look at this product. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to help.
You can download the Focus Wall headers for this product for FREE! Just click here
to get them!