Are you ready for the most engaging test prep or end of the year review your kids have ever seen?! Glow Day is here! This resource helps review key concepts that have been learned throughout the year in a fun and engaging way. This resource focuses mainly on math concepts, but there is a reading activity and an editing activity included as well.
**Please check out the preview to see pages that are included and decide if this is right for your classroom!** Some materials are needed to purchase or borrow, but it's really not much! Most of the stuff a lot of us teachers already have lying around.
- Includes slides to display for your students with directions for each activity.
- Editable BODY text so you can change the rules as needed!
- One fully editable slide included so you can add games as needed! Just right click to duplicate and add additional slides.
- All student answer recording pages in one easy document. Just drag to rearrange to fit your scheduled activities, print, and copy!
- Fun "admission" tickets will really amp them up for a fun day of "glowing" what they know!
- Reviews key concepts of decimals and fractions. Includes 30 task cards with a recording sheet and an answer key!
- A fun group game to review tricky multi-step word problems!
- An engaging team game to review addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division concepts!
- A template for students to record their answers from 3 NewsELA articles (not included, but directions to download are!)
- Editable to suit your needs! Students can use highlighters to proofread the passage.