Teach your students how to give effective, powerful feedback and watch them take ownership of their learning. This download includes everything you need to teach the art of giving feedback to students in grades K-5.
- 2 Teaching Posters: Powerful Feedback is... and How Can You Be Specific?
- 2 pages of tools so support verbal peer-assessment: Cards with sentence starters, picture checklist for powerful feedback, glow and grow discs to place directly on student work.
- 2 pages of tools to support verbal self-assessment: Cards with questions and prompts for the teacher to ask the student (great for K and 1, SpED students and to introduce self-assessment), Glow and Grow Touchpoints for students to use while self-assessing.
- Tools for giving written peer feedback in 5 versions (blank boxes, primary lines, and 3 levels of sentence starters).
- Tools for giving written self feedback in 5 versions (blank boxes, primary lines, and 3 levels of sentence starters).
- 6 pages of "Fix it Up" sheets for students to practice giving written feedback.
- 3 pages of feedback exemplars.