Also included in
- Updated April 2017 (now includes 8 crafts, previously only 6!) Glue It! BUNDLE: NO-PREP Speech Therapy For commonly targeted phonological processes These pages were designed to be a quick NO-PREP/LOW INK activity! This bundle contains the following single products: (don't buy this if you own$25.20$28.00Save $2.80
Fill up a recycling bin with good speech! Great for Earth Day lessons!
✂️ A cut & paste activity for commonly targeted phonological processes
This product was designed to be a quick NO-PREP/LOW INK resource to used to compliment Earth Day themed lesson plans.
⭐This product is available in a $$$ saving BUNDLE
Click Here to view it! Save $$$
This product was designed to target common phonological processes. There are pages to target the following: final consonant deletion, cluster reduction (initial sblends), stopping, and velar fronting. This activity is perfect for pk-1st grade depending on skill level.
♻️ End Sounds: (final consonant deletion) final p, b, m, n, t, d, k, g
♻️ Initial sblends (cluster reduction): sp, st, sn, sm, sk, sl, sw, mixed
♻️ Keep it Going (stopping): initial f, s, z, sh final f, s, z, sh
♻️ Back Sounds (velar fronting): initial k, g; final k& g; mixed initial k & g; mixed final k& g
♻️A blank page (to use your own targets with).
Assembly: NONE! Just print and go!
Materials Needed: Something to color with (crayons, markers, colored pencils, bingo dotter), scissors, and glue.
Suggested Use: I have the student practice the target sound in the circles (on each recyclable object) five times as they color them. After they finish cutting them out (on the dotted lines) I have them practice five more times as they glue each one in the bin. At the end of the activity you will have 100 trials! (use at your discretion for desired number or trials for each student). If you want even more trials; they could practice the word five times as they cut each one out!
Variations: If your student is targeting multiple targets in a session, you could cut out the pictures from the desired pages and glue on one bin (for example: the student is working on initial sp and initial st in one session).
Check out my other Earth Day themed resources
• Earth Day Articulation Color by Symbol Hidden Images: A Speech Therapy Activity
• Thumbprint Earth: An Articulation Art Activity
• Glue It! Recycling: Phonological Processes NO-PREP Speech Therapy
• Articulation Recycling! Speech Therapy Craft Activity
• Reciclaje Articulación: A Speech Therapy Activity (Español)
•EARTH DAY PLEDGE! It is available for FREE here!t
This is also available in these different themes:
• Glue It! Back 2 School
• Glue It! Trick or Treat
• Glue It! Heart
• Glue It! Santa's Sack
• Glue It! Aquarium
• Glue It! Tools