Glue It! Santa's Sack Phonological Processes NO-PREP Speech Therapy
Fill up Santa's sack with good speech!
For commonly targeted phonological processes
This product was designed to be a quick NO-PREP/LOW INK resource to used to compliment December lesson plans.
This product is available in a $$$ saving BUNDLE
Click Here to view it! Save $$$
This product was designed to target common phonological processes. There are pages to target the following: final consonant deletion, cluster reduction (initial sblends), stopping, and velar fronting. This activity is perfect for pk-1st grade depending on skill level.
If you do not use Santa in your lessons, you can still use this! The actual pages do not say Santa and you can call them gift bags (fill up the gift bag with good speech)!
I included 2 versions in this zipped file.
• One version has images of toys behind the target words in the circles. (Gifts from Santa)
• The other version has wrapped present images behind the target words in circles (this version would be better for students who may be visually distracted by the toy images behind the target words).
• End Sounds: (final consonant deletion) final p, b, m, n, t, d, k, g
• Initial sblends (cluster reduction): sp, st, sn, sm, sk, sl, sw, mixed
• Keep it Going (stopping): initial f, s, z, sh final f, s, z, sh
• Back Sounds (velar fronting): initial k, g; final k& g; mixed initial k & g; mixed final k& g
•A blank page (to use your own targets with).
Assembly: NONE! Just print and go!
Materials Needed: Something to color with (crayons, markers, colored pencils, bingo dotter), scissors, and glue.
Suggested Use: I have the student practice the target sound in the circles (on each toy) five times as they color them. After they finish cutting them out (on the dotted lines) I have them practice five more times as they glue each toy on Santa's sack. At the end of the activity you will have 100 trials! (use at your discretion for desired number or trials for each student). If you want even more trials; they could practice the word five times as they cut each one out!
Variations: If your student is targeting multiple targets in a session, you could cut out the pictures from the desired pages and glue on one treat bag (for example: the student is working on initial sp and initial st in one session).
This is also available in these different themes:
• Glue It! Back 2 School
• Glue It! Trick or Treat
• Glue It! Heart
• Glue It! Santa's Sack
• Glue It! Aquarium
• Glue It! Tools
Need more holiday materials? Check out these !
Build with Sounds Candy House (cut & paste activity
Color a Candy House (coloring activity)