In this WINTER themed glued sound bundle, you will find 7 different, engaging activities! Below are the centers you will find in this bundle:
1. Glued Sound Task Card: Students sort 12 pictures according to their glued sounds. 2 different recording sheets are provided.
2. Spin a Word: Students can use any of the 4 spinners to spin an initial sound(s). Students use the recording sheet to determine if the word makes sense or is nonsense.
3. QR Code: Scan & Hear: Students scan the 12 provided task cards and listen to a dictated glued sound word (Word is also used in a sentence). Students then use a recording sheet (2 provided) to record their word!
4. Around the Room Task Cards: Students must determine if the word written on the task card (12 in total) is sense or nonsense. A recording sheet is provided.
5. Roll a Word Family: Students use a dice to practice their glued sound fluency on four different pages!
6. Listen & Dot: This printable is perfect for small group work or guided reading. Student will listen to a word dictated to them by you and use a dotter to mark the glued sound they heard!
7. Cut & Paste: One printable is provided for each of the glued sounds. Students will read and trace each word and then cut/paste the matching picture!