This unit can be used to train staff, adults, students, etc.
This is a week long unit plan teaching students how to use gmail and google drive. There is a unit plan with full teaching instructions and students instructions. This has them go to the free interactive site www.gcflearnfree.org that has multiple videos, activities and instructions with pictures. It is a great way to show students what all Google has to offer.
1. Google Unit (3 Pages, included standards, objectives, and full instructions)
2. Student Activities Sheet (5 activities included)
We created 5 activities that have students use the website to learn about Gmail and Google docs along with completing tasks to fully understand how to use these two applications.
2. Uploading and Syncing Documents
3. Creating Documents
4. Sharing and Collaborating Files
5. Converting and Printing Files