This 10 page lesson plan is perfect for getting your students to VISUALIZE the story in their head. Students will be able to draw the monster using text-based evidence. Students should be able to justify their drawings using facts and details from the text.
Students are also given the opportunity to interact with the text using graphic maps that allow them to show their thinking in an organized way.
Included in this unit:
- Standards for Kinder and First grade
- Lesson objective
- Lesson organization
- Visualization paper (2 copies for differentiation)
- Monster Bubble Map
- Comparing Mosters Double Bubble
- Writing About Comparing Monsters (2 copies for differentiation)
Please check out the document preview to see each page!
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!