This is a PDF of "Go, Dog. Go!" (one of the "Bright and Early Board Books" from the Dr. Seuss library) by P. D. Eastman, including a crossword puzzle, word search, and word scramble. A word bank for the crossword puzzle is also included on a separate page. The word scramble is included with a word bank on the page, as well as on a separate page. The answers for the crossword puzzle are in the word search, as well as a few other words of the theme so they can be used in combination or separately.
Why buy this resource?
This resource has clues/answers from quotes from the book "Go, Dog. Go!" by P. D. Eastman, usually a rhyming word or an important word to the story, and one clue/answer of the author ("Eastman"). The items in this resource can be used to teach students reading/writing and comprehension of the book. They can also be used as a no-prep time filler, a bonus, or a reward activity.
What's in this resource?
- Crossword puzzle, with clues/answers as quotes from the book (rhyming or important word)
- Word Bank for the crossword puzzle on a separate page
- Word Search, with all of the words from the crossword puzzle, as well as other words related to and from the book
- An easy Word Search, with no backwards or diagonal words
- Word Scramble with the word bank on the page
- Word Scramble with the word bank on a separate page
- Answer Keys
What else might you be interested in?
We also have several other Dr. Seuss crossword/word search activities you might be interested in:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT resources. We love that feedback!
Also, follow us to always know when our latest resources are uploaded. And please contact us with any questions. And finally, don't forget - !