Math Data Notebooks are generally organized by Common Core State Standard strands, but in any given chapter/unit we can jump across multiple strands!
I wanted to create something for my students that would streamline the manner in which they tracked their data, so I took the Go Math curriculum I teach with and created "I Can" statements for each standard/learning target students will learn per chapter.
This data/goal/reflection notebook is organized by chapter instead of strands.
For each chapter, your student will have the opportunity to:
1. Check off each standard they learn
2. Graph their summative data
3. Set goals for each chapter
4. Graph their formative data as they make progress towards their chapter goals
5. Reflect on their goals after each post test/mid chapter checkpoint.
In order to use this resource, your students will need free google accounts and access to the internet. Students will type into provided text boxes and click and drag different components of the resource! Simple!