This is a phonics game that is set up the same way as the card game Go Fish.
Go Phish! Directions:
• Pass out 5 cards to each player.
• Spread out the remaining cards on the table.
• The player who’s turn it is asks one of the other players for a word
card. If that player has that word card/cards, they must give it/them to
the player asking. If they don’t have that word card, then they tell the
asking player to “Go Phish!”
• Once a player has all four words cards, they can lay them down in a pile
in front of them. All four cards must be collected to be laid down. Cards
can ONLY be laid down during a player’s turn.
• If all Go Phish! cards have been drawn, players lose their turn without
getting a card.
• The player with the most sets of word cards wins!