Let's play a "Go fish" game with a twist! This activity is part of a unit about food and cooking.
In this game, students play in groups of 3-5 and have to gather ingredients to make 6 different recipes.
- Chocolate cake
- Healthy salad
- Fruit salad
- English breakfast
- Vegetable soup
- Fast food
You can adapt the language used to play to your students' level of English:
- "For the chocolate cake recipe, who has flour?"
- "I want to make a chocolate cake, have you got any flour?"
- "I need flour for my chocolate cake, would you have some?"
The possibilities are endless!
Check out my other "Happy Families" games:
- Earth Day Happy Families
- Long Vowels Happy Families
- Diphthongs Happy Families
- Short Vowels Happy Families
- Christmas Happy Families
- Halloween Unhappy Families