Go! Vive a tu manera is a totally appropriate Netflix series that can be used in Spanish class.
These resources will give your mid-late level 1 Spanish students (or above) tons of comprehensible input they watch the show and they watch episode 1. Please see this blog post to learn more about these resources.
Purchase of this product will give you the following:
- A suggested order of activities for teachers
- Access to the slideshow
- A list of the important vocabulary for the pre-watching readings with a chart for students to write the words
- A very comprehensive pre-watching guide that includes all of the text from the slideshow, but as guided notes and personalized questions
- Activities to do with high frequency verbs
- A lectura for episode 1 (7 pages with 2 pages being song lyrics for two songs)
- Comprehension questions to go along with the episode 1 reading, divided up into chunks
- Activities to do with the Mochila Challenge videos on YouTubePossible assessments (including a conversación simulada) for the pre-watching and episode 1 readings
- Enduring Understandings, Essential Questions, and Knowledge and Skills
Please make sure you have a Google account, as all resources are in a Google Doc and a Google presentation. You can make a copy and adapt to your needs.
Click here to see a preview of the slideshow and a description of these resources.
If you would like similar guides for episodes 2-5, I highly recommend these.