PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5.55 MB | 86 pages pages
This study unit studies the African American Expansion to the West in the 1800s. I shows how Blacks pioneers became a part of the West. I incorporates both Social Studies and ELA components.
Main Idea and Supporting details and Speaking/Listening Skills are the common core standards covered component covered throughout the unit.
The unit includes the following:
- Unit Implementation Suggestions
-Table of Contents
- Anticipation Guide (Before and After Reading)
- Map References
- Vocabulary Denotation
- Objective Denotation
- Essential Question based upon the Common Core Standard
- Informational text articles
- Common Core Speaking and Listening Skills Exercises
- Common Core Main Idea and Detail Exercises
- Performance Based Culminating Activities
- Extension Culminating Activity Suggestions
- Full Unit Key
- Student Study Packet (Ready for Reproducing)
Lightbulb Teaching would like to thank you for downloading this product. We hope that you and your students enjoy it. Have fun!!
For more educational resources, please look into our other products: