This is what I use at the end of a unit about fashion as a final test.
This resource contains :
- 16 Customer cards
- 16 Salesperson cards
- 21 Clothes cards
The class is divided in two groups: the customers and the salespeople. They are given a card for their roles. The salespeople are also given all the « clothes cards ».
They have to play their roles, and the « clothes cards » are here for better interaction, so that the salesperson can show what he/she has in store for the customer.
I decided to vary the occasions and the types of clothes, as well as prices, so that my students can use all that we’ve studied in class (clothes vocabulary, numbers, adjectives, etc…)
Of course, these cards can be used to practise before the test too.
I hope this document will prove useful to you in your classroom.
- Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
- Please rate this resource and leave some feedback.
- Use these cards in your classroom
- Promote the document to your fellow teachers
You may not
- Share this document with others or publish it on the internet
- Claim it as your own
- Modify or alter in any way
My Facebook Page