Superhero theme! Everything you need to help your students set and reach WIG (Wildly Important Goals) goals. This goal setting pack includes materials for introducing and teaching this topic as well as how to maintain it for the rest of the year.
This superhero "Power Pack" includes:
- PARENT LETTER: This letter explains the W.I.G. project and tells parents how they can help at home.
- PARENT GOAL SUGGESTION: Parents can write their suggestions for areas the student should consider for their goal setting.
- TEACHER GOAL SUGGESTION: Teachers can write their suggestions for areas the student should consider for goal setting
- GOAL REMINDER: Students keep this reminder of their goal at home in a prominent place (i.e. refrigerator)
- IN PROGRESS REMINDER: Keep this student reminder at school. These look great on a class bulletin board!
- COMPLETED GOAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Keep this student announcement at school. These look great on a class bulletin board.
- BULLETIN BOARD DECOR: Colorful bunting saying "CLASS WIGS" and headers explaining Wildly Important Goals
- WHAT IS A WIG?: Discussion guide and writing W.I.G. goals practice worksheet
- STUDENT BOOKLET: Ten page student workbook that guides a student to writing their own W.I.G. goals. It also includes an area for an action plan and reflection.
This packet is bright colorful with a superhero
theme. Consumable elements such as the student book and parent letters are low ink black and white printables. Bulletin board elements are designed in color but also look stylish when printed in black and white. This is a great project for including in a portfolio
or for sharing with parents at parent teacher conferences.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I have! If you find this tool useful, I would greatly appreciate your feedback on my TpT page. Thanks!
- Alyssha Swanson
Teaching and Tapas: 2nd Grade in Spain