THE GOAT PROGRAM™ teaches young adults how to identify limiting beliefs, excuses, and obstacles while developing a written plan to overcome them. The program uses effective images to convey powerful concepts.
The “GOAT” image embodies the acronym for a systematic approach to achievement (Goals, Objectives, Actions, Timelines) as it defines the characteristics necessary for success (persistence, toughness, and the ability to butt obstacles out of the way.)
When completed the participants will have the tools to plan, organize, manage self-esteem, develop higher self-confidence, and use positive affirmations, focus daydreaming, manage conflict, manage their time better & overcome problems by identifying solutions.
Features of THE GOAT PROGRAM™
• Improves attitudes
• Increases self-esteem
• Teaches how to identify the two forces that cause failure and how to overcome them
• Develops higher self confidence
• Improves grades and test scores
• Allows use of left brain, right brain thinking
• Teaches how to set goals, plan, manage time and solve problems
• Shows how to link actions to consequences
THE GOAT PROGRAM™ seamlessly integrates into your home schooling curriculum. It can be used as a stand-alone self-study course or be implemented in the classroom as a whole or in small groups with a facilitator. For more information: www.thegoatprogram.com