Goal Setting | Tracking Tools | Reflection Tools Bundle for Teachers & Students
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- When understanding what your readers need to gain, progress monitoring becomes a daily routine. You need a toolkit of progress monitoring tools at your disposal that is easy to use and gets the job of progress monitoring your readers done. Progress Monitoring the readers in your classroom is ongoingPrice $47.00Original Price $65.00Save $18.00
Data tracking and reflection is essential in the process of setting goals for readers and writers.
Data tracking and reflection will START conversations about readers’ needs and how to set and achieve their goals.
When authentic student data is used with the definition of progress in mind and as a reflection tool, a student’s progress in reading and writing can be easily seen and set the path for new goals to be set.
With the Data Reflections and Goal Setting in Reading and Writing for Students and Teachers, you will be set to start those conversations and guide your readers and writers to set reasonable goals based on their current reading and writing work.
With these easy analysis forms for reading and writing data, you will celebrate the successes, see patterns and trends and mysteries that need to be solved before diving into more specific data to create reasonable goals for students to work toward achieving.
These items purchased may be used by requiring only one license.
The items purchased may be used by requiring only one license.
If an , additional licenses must be purchased for .
Included in this product are...
- Reflection forms for teachers to uncover and document trends and patterns in their classroom data
- Celebration tools for teachers and students
- Class Reading Snapshot Form to get an overview of class reading progress and development
- Reading review and analysis form for individual students to document strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Class Reading Level Progress tracker for teachers (using Fountas and Pinnell guided reading levels)
- Reading level tracker for students (using Fountas and Pinnell guided reading levels)
- Guided goal setting forms for teachers and students to work together to set READING goals (7 versions)
- Reading goal reflection form for students
- Guided goal setting forms for teachers and students to work together to set WRITING goals (4 versions)
- Writing goal reflection form for students
As always, if you plan to share this product with other education professionals, additional licenses MUST be purchased for each individual using the product. Additional licenses are available for purchase on this product page.
Any feedback you give regarding this product will be greatly appreciated.
Please click the green star to follow me and to never miss when new products are added to my store.
Please visit my literacy blog at www.LiteracyTreasures.com for tips, tricks and strategies to use within your literacy instruction.
You can also find me at…
Website Literacy Treasures
Facebook Literacy Treasures