Goal Setting w/ Rosie | Beautiful Back to School Activity + Growth Mindset
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Art Projects: Art Activities for the entire year BUNDLE for classroom teachers and art teachers for all seasons and holidays. They are designed for grades 2-8. There is math, writing, social studies, collaboration, and art all combined to make life as easy for teachers as possible while allowing chiPrice $129.99Original Price $186.94Save $56.95
- This is a BUNDLE of eight of my popular Back to School activities and is designed to make art integration easy for classroom teachers while setting the classroom tone for the upcoming year! Great group activities for collaboration at the beginning of the year, plus math review coloring sheets, inspiPrice $27.99Original Price $44.68Save $16.69
- Women’s History Month Collaboration Posters Bundle Volume 1. This is the first volume of my Women’s History Month Collaboration Posters bundled together. There are 6 famous people in this bundle: Harriet TubmanMarie CurieFrida KahloRosa ParksRosie the RiveterMalala Yousafzai These posters are greatPrice $16.99Original Price $32.74Save $15.75
Rosie the Riveter "We Can Do It" collaborative group poster. This collaborative poster makes a great classroom focal point for Back to School, New Year's Resolution, Growth Mindset statement, or Women's History Month.
My "We Can Do It!" activity is also great for developing and displaying "I can" growth mindset statements, goal setting for the new school year, New Year's resolutions, or even positive testing motivation statements.
Use it at the beginning of a new school year, the beginning of a new year, or at test-taking time to show off everything everyone hopes to accomplish in the days, months, years to come!
If you are using it for back to school goal setting, growth mindset, or a New Year's resolution activity, students can all write their goals for the week, month, year (whatever you are focusing on), and then they will work together to make this collaborative "We Can Do It!" poster. Display the poster and the goal sheets up in your room as a visual motivation for your students! If a student is struggling--show some muscles and say, "We Can Do It!"
You may also like my Famous Faces® of Women's History collaboration poster or my very popular Famous Faces® of Women's History Collaborative Biographical Quilt project.
This poster can be used in many ways. My collaborative posters are very popular among teachers because they allow the class to work together to achieve something beautiful and inspiring for their classroom through mutual contribution.
1. The first has 30 sheets that instruct children which parts to color black and which parts to leave white.
2. The second poster gives students the thumbnail of what their grid piece should look like, and they are required to draw the poster. This takes a LOT of working together for students and is excellent for older regular ed or art students.
You can see my whole line of classroom collaborative posters here and here. They include...
- Growth Mindset Collaboration Poster
- Rosa Parks
- Amelia Earhart
- Ruby Bridges
- Poet Rita Dove
- Malala Yousafzai
Please click the "Follow Me" button on this page to keep updated on all my new offerings!
Thank you for supporting my work and infusing your classroom with art!
Sign up HERE to join my mailing list, and I'll send you my kindness coloring sheets as a 'thank you.' I love to spoil my e-mail subscribers by sending exclusive freebies, tips, and tricks, as well as special announcements of sales–not to mention that after you join, you'll get invited to my "Subscribers Library" of freebies.
The purchase of this product is for one license and is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
©Copyright 2014 Art with Jenny K.® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction of any part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
If you like my work please help me keep the price low by purchasing additional licenses for any teacher you would like to share this lesson with. Extra licenses are discounted.