This file has some gobbling good math, reading, and writing resources for you and your little turkeys!
1. Different Perspectives: A writing lesson using voice - 7 pages
2. Pilgrims and Native Americans Venn Diagram - 12 pages
3. Thank You for My Funny Family - A unique writing and art activity - 18 pages
4. Visualize the First Thanksgiving - Good readers visualize as they are reading - 7 pages
5. Cutest Turkey Ever - 23 pages with detailed directions/pictures to create an adorable bulletin board
6. Turkey Talk - Students begin to learn about how to group and write paragraphs while learning about wild and domestic turkeys - 12 pages
7. Thanks for Giving - 6 pages - Students show their appreciation for teachers and staff members in their school in a cute and creative way