This packet has many different activities to help you celebrate Thanksgiving. It contains 3 math centers, 3 Literacy centers and many graphic organizers and tools that can be used for writing.
• Part, Part, Whole Dinner – This center contains pieces where the students can make up their own addition sentences.
• Part, Part, Whole Dinner recording sheet
• Feats Fill In- The students will pick a number and use a hundreds chart find the number that is 10 less, 10 more, 1 more, and 1 less.
• Feast Fill In recording sheet
• Gobblin’ Greater or Less Than center with recording sheet
• Thanksgiving Vocabulary Chart
• Thanksgiving Venn diagram comparing then and now
• 3 Bubble Maps- Indians, Pilgrims, and Turkeys
• 3 “can, have, are” graphic organizers- Indians, Pilgrims, and Turkeys
• Real and Nonsense word sort (using digraphs) with recording sheet
• Noun and Verb Sort with recording sheet
• 2 Pick-a-prompt writing sentence starters
• “How many words can you make with the letters from the word Thanksgiving?” activity
• How to cook a turkey- graphic organizer