God's Winter Wonderland Printable Packet
A month of printable activities and worksheet
This winter packet is the beginning of a series of literacy packets. Each new monthly packet will introduce new consonants and blends with sight words.
The winter packet is a review/introduction to the 5 short vowels and 2 consonants. Our next packet to follow - A February packet - will introduce the long vowels in addition to other consonants and more sight words. Please check back frequently for the next in the series! We hope you enjoy!
Psalm 74:17 "It was you who set all the boundaries of the earth; you made both summer and winter."
A Daily Lesson Plan/Teacher's Guide (20 Day Guide)
• All 5 vowels – short sound (Beginning and Middle Sounds)
• Consonants B and G
• Large Coloring Sheets for all introduced letters
• Letter Formation Sheets for all introduced letters
• Handwriting Sheets for all introduced letters – 7 total
• Activity Sheets for all introduced letters – 37 total
• Handwriting Sheets – Related to the day’s lesson – 40 total
• Flash Cards for all introduced letters and 49 additional sight or lesson related words
• Flash Cards & Matching Fun for the letters B & G – ba, be, bi, bo, bu, ga, ge, gi, go, gu
• Winter Facts with activity sheets
• The Four Seasons with activity sheet
• The twelve months of the year with activity sheet
• My Daily Calendar Work – To be completed on a daily basis
• Winter Crafts
• Letter Crafts
• Winter Word Search
• Winter Maze
• Winter Coloring Sheets
• Bible Memory Verses – with handwriting sheets and memory cards.
• 13 Printable Worksheets - Sight Word Practice
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License